Followers
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Hi, everyone!
Hi everyone, I am Jourdan Bray. I am a senior majoring in history and minoring in international studies. I am from Columbus, Ohio and came to IU as a transfer student from Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia. I have experienced many different types of people and explored numerous majors including psychology and journalism. What my college journey has taught me is that the best way to live life is with an open mind and a willingness to absorb what the places and people around you have to offer. Although it has not been what I imagined, I would not change it. In the same way that I thrive on taking on new and foreign places and people, I am excited to learn about Jerusalem. My history background is in western European history after the 1500s, so this is a first for me. Because my international studies concentration is human rights and social movements, I am interested in learning about the conflicts and trials that occur in the Middle Eastern part of the world and the ways in which they effect the rest of the world. I look forward to learning from those that have more knowledge than I do, and being opened to a completely different way of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment